OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Hunting, Fishing & General Outdoors > General Hunting
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Only in Africa...Cecil the lion shot by US felon
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Only in Africa...Cecil the lion shot by US felon

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Lord Of The Flies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8shots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Only in Africa...Cecil the lion shot by US felon
    Posted: July/30/2015 at 00:53
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/30/2015 at 04:48
Doesn't sound very good.  

...and the Nut Cases are in an uproar ....  
Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/30/2015 at 04:50
Maybe they'll burn down Africa like Ferguson, Missouri....that seems to be the way that the Nut Cases express their dissatisfaction.   
Visit the Ed Show
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/30/2015 at 05:05
This guy sounds like a real DB!
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/30/2015 at 06:08
Thousands of Africans poach game all the time---for free!  Is anyone getting mad over that?  

Visit the Ed Show
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/30/2015 at 07:24
I say two things...
1) Prosecute all douchebag poachers
2) Where is the outrage from the lefty dimwhits in regards to the Planned Parenthood selling of aborted fetal tissue / organs?
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/30/2015 at 10:02
Originally posted by bugsNbows bugsNbows wrote:

I say two things...
1) Prosecute all douchebag poachers
2) Where is the outrage from the lefty dimwhits in regards to the Planned Parenthood selling of aborted fetal tissue / organs?
This is done by ethical Doctors too. Loco
Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
8shots View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Lord Of The Flies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8shots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/30/2015 at 12:39
Seen in context this lion hunt/poaching is a non-event. Zimbabweans have wiped out several once pristine game reserves, along with thousands of animals, through rampant bribery, poaching, theft, skulduggery racism and whatever other evil means the civilised world have not yet thought about. So one less lion is hardly a worrying issue.
If the killing of this lion focusses some attention on Zimbabwe's game policy(or lack of one), then all may not have been in vain.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/30/2015 at 13:41
Unfortunately it's the poor dentist over here that the bunny huggers want to hang and not his guide.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
JGRaider View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JGRaider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/30/2015 at 14:10
Agree with bugs.........in light of the fact that we (USA) murder millions of defenseless unborn children every year and relatively few give it a second thought, I cold give a ratsazzz about Cecil the lion.  I'm all for punishing poachers and lawbreakers though.  
Glock View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/30/2015 at 15:12
What gets me is the fact that all these Bunny Huggers eat Meat, yet they don't give a rats ase for the poor cow that died to put that steak on their plate. When they are all Vegan that's when they should start throwing stones. I had an argument with a Bunny Hugger not so long ago, when I asked if she ate meat she said no she only eats Viennas (Frankfurters)
Regards Chris
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/30/2015 at 15:35
Did you ask her where the grow viennas?
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/30/2015 at 19:17

" If you're a LEFT WING Lunatic Whack Job you don't need reality to bolster your argument. Oh...!  Excuse me!  The Lefties just left me a Hemlock Cocktail on my doorstep after all of the Liberal Death Threats I received on the Athenian Facebook Page...."    

Visit the Ed Show
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/30/2015 at 19:37
Yep if your black its OK if your white your screwed even if you thought you were playing by the rules.

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
Glock View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/31/2015 at 03:39
Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

Did you ask her where the grow viennas?

I tried to explain to her but she really is one off those Dumb Blondes we like to tell jokes about.
Regards Chris
Steelbenz View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
ROLL TIDE ROLL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steelbenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/31/2015 at 20:42
I have known several big game hunters over the years who have the means and the willingness to let loose the kind of cash it takes to hunt the big 5. Bobbi Joe (tiny lady) had a FULL Rhino stuffed in her game room, an Elephant head with tusks over her fire place in the kitchen! A polar bear, and a lion in the hallway to the game room. Yes, this family is loaded. She was the epitome of conservation, she could, in full southern charm explain how hunting these old bulls helps the local population, with the revenue,the meat and ultimately the species. After talking with her hunting a cape buffalo and a warthog is one my bucket list.
"Don't argue with a fool! From a distance you can't really tell who's who!"
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/31/2015 at 20:46
I have heard from Game Rangers in South Africa that many Professional Hunters shot the game for clients...not all of it very legit....He even mentioned some names....South African Guides, however, not from Zimbo....

....it happens....

....I guess the poor dentist got taken....but HE is in the HOT SEAT now....
Visit the Ed Show
Stevey Ducks View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevey Ducks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/01/2015 at 11:14

I am just amazed how the plight of 1000's of innocent humans is secondary to Cecil's untimely death.

Not to excuse poaching or game law violations that should be prosecuted.

As the alpha member or his group (pride?) how many lion cubs did Cecil remove?

Again, I am really amazed at how the general public can be molded and tweaked. The dentist needs to disappear for a long time to escape the wrath of 1000's of vengeful animal lovers who would subject the human dentist to a worse fate than Cecil the lion.

There are no retirement plans for wild beasts.

Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/01/2015 at 11:56

Radio 'personality', Michael Savage, calls Lions ' defenseless animals'......

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/01/2015 at 11:57

Visit the Ed Show
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic