OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Member's Trading Post > Optics For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

WTS Leica ERi 2.5-10x42 IBS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marine24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTS Leica ERi 2.5-10x42 IBS
    Posted: January/04/2016 at 10:47
As the title says, this is a Leica ERi 2.5-10x42 scope with the iBS reticle.  This has been mounted on a rifle but not fired.

Comes with the original box.  Asking $1050 shipped in CONUS.

PM/E-mail questions/offers.

brodeur272 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brodeur272 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/04/2016 at 11:11
Has the warranty card been sent in?
Marine24 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marine24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/04/2016 at 11:17
It has.  The scope is registered under my name, so no warranty will pass with this scope.
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/04/2016 at 15:19
Marine24 is a member in great standing here. Buy with total confidence.  
If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
Marine24 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marine24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/04/2016 at 15:24
Thanks Cheaptrick.  Folks that participate on this forum have an appreciation for fine optics and want to give our members first shot at this one.

Please don't make me go buy another rifle for this scope.  Scope without a rifle is like a spare slot in the gun safe.  Just bad form.
Rainman View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/04/2016 at 17:17
If I could afford it I'd buy it in a hearbeat for my Steyr Pro Hunter .280.  This, the VX-6 and several others did not make my short list because they are over my budget.  It deserves a good home so good luck selling it.  Your worst case scenario of buying another rifle sounds like a good plan B to me.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, promoted by mainstream media, which
holds forth that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/04/2016 at 17:27
Originally posted by Rainman Rainman wrote:

Your worst case scenario of buying another rifle sounds like a good plan B to me.

Or...Plan A. Big Grin
If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
Marine24 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marine24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/04/2016 at 17:39
Yeah.  You all are a lot of help.
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/04/2016 at 19:16
Originally posted by Rainman Rainman wrote:

Your worst case scenario of buying another rifle sounds like a good plan B to me.

I promise you, I've used MUCH flimsier justifications than that for buying new rifles!
Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
Sparky View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/04/2016 at 20:42
Originally posted by Marine24 Marine24 wrote:

Yeah.  You all are a lot of help.

We try our very best to be helpful. Big Grin
Rainman View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/04/2016 at 20:49
Yes, the advise on this forum is 99+% informed and sound so just buy the new rifle to get it over with and avoid the hassles at the Post Office like having to disarm and stand in a looooong line.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, promoted by mainstream media, which
holds forth that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Marine24 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marine24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/05/2016 at 06:54
My shrink and Mother warned me about folks like you.

Cheapest I can find this scope is $1149, so price is pretty fair but open to offers and trade ideas.  Could always use an Aimpoint Pro, H1 or T1.

Proceeds are going towards funding a March 1-8X scope, so if you have one of those that would make this very easy.
Marine24 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marine24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/20/2016 at 15:29
So not even any tirekickers on this one.  I just picked up a Model 10P with a 20" 5R barrel along with Talley mounts that this scope will go on.

Mods:  Please close
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/20/2016 at 15:34
Marine 24, can't close it yet we need pics. Thank you very much.

See how helpful the members are.

No Pics
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
Marine24 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marine24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/20/2016 at 15:39
Got it.  Pics of the new toy will be up later once I have all the parts put together.  Has a top bolt release stock on it now, but it is a bottom bolt release rifle.

I'll post pics of what it looks like with the Leica and Swaro Z5 as well.  We can do a beauty contest to see which one makes it look pretty and which one makes it look fat.
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/20/2016 at 15:42
I have a Leica ERi 2.5-10 4A on a Legendary Arms Works 6.5 Creedmoor.

Marine24 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marine24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/20/2016 at 15:55
Nice rifle.  Long legs on the Creed.

I think the Leica is a better fit for the rifle.  Still trying to figure out what to do with the Z5 though.  Maybe I need to go buy that 220 Swift or 224 Weatherby.

Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/20/2016 at 15:56
Big Grin Now your talking.

tahqua View Drop Down
Have You Driven A Ford Lately?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/20/2016 at 16:09
I have the same scope and you have done well to find a rifle for it.
Doug
Marine24 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marine24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/23/2016 at 17:30

Turned out well. Could have gone with lower mounts but mediums work well with the raised comb on the stock
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic