OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > The Sports Channel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Super Bowl 50

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Super Bowl 50
    Posted: February/02/2016 at 15:26
Go Bronco's. 

I think Scammer and Co will level the Bronco's, but I'm pulling for a win in what just may be Manning's last game. Sad to think about. I've watched PM since he was a freshman at UT. 

Saying "it seems like only yesterday" when this gangling kid of Archie Manning was slinging it around the SEC is so cliche, but it really does seem like days, not years.  

All the best and good luck!  

If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/02/2016 at 15:36
X2 !!!
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/02/2016 at 16:25
X3
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
Steelbenz View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
ROLL TIDE ROLL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steelbenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/02/2016 at 16:33
Ditto! Damn I'm getting old! Ed! lend me a cane.
"Don't argue with a fool! From a distance you can't really tell who's who!"
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/02/2016 at 16:42
Hahaha...me too, Mike! 

mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/03/2016 at 11:19
Go Vikings!!! .... damn it... x4  Bucky
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
SD Dog View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire
OT Scratching Post

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SD Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/03/2016 at 20:38
Funny Mike. I wanted My Chiefs vs Greenbay but you don't always get what you want.

Big Peyton fan, but he plays for our biggest nemesis.
If nobody ever said anything unless he knew what he was talking about, a ghastly hush would descend upon the earth. AP Herbert

Stupidity & ignorance have been the foundation for many certainties.
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/04/2016 at 16:48
Panthers… 
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/04/2016 at 17:02
" F " the Panthers.

Hate that...................

Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/05/2016 at 06:28
You will hate them worse after the Super Bowl...

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/05/2016 at 06:30
Originally posted by Kickboxer Kickboxer wrote:

You will hate them worse after the Super Bowl...

That's a given.

😎

Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/05/2016 at 06:39
I just hope it is a great game, everyone comes ready to play their best.  I like Cam Newton and he has a great team behind him.  I also like Payton Manning… never been a Broncos fan, unless they were playing the Redskins.  However, now that the Redskins are my number 2 team after the Cowboys, I've got nothing to cheer for the Broncos for.  
On Paper… it's a great game coming up.  We shall see...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/05/2016 at 07:03

I like Cam Newton and he has a great team behind him.  

Congrats....according to the Cam-o-meter your not a racist. I on the other hand....sadly am. 

I like what he does for the kids, but Newton is a first class ass hat. 
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/05/2016 at 12:48
No doubt Cam's been great when it comes to kids. Why the heck he had to say "I'm an African-American Quarterback that might scare a lot of people." is beyond me though, maybe there's been a better explanation since I watched First Take yesterday. Go Payton!
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/05/2016 at 14:36
Originally posted by cheaptrick cheaptrick wrote:

I like Cam Newton and he has a great team behind him.  

Congrats....according to the Cam-o-meter your not a racist. I on the other hand....sadly am. 

I like what he does for the kids, but Newton is a first class ass hat. 

Then I"m in good company...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/05/2016 at 14:44
I think there's a dark side, (no pun intended) to Mr. Newton. I've followed him since he was a freshman back up to Tim Tebow at Florida and he's had some "issues". 

One involved a stolen lap top....which he threw out a window when cops came looking for it. 3 papers were allegedly "stolen" by Cam as well, which led to his dismissal from UF.  

Fighting with team members at Panther's practice.....the pouting when he loses....the distance he keeps from team mates on the side lines during games....and the "you must be a racist if you don't get me" the other day. 
A reporter questioned him on it away from the usual Charlotte media suck up's and he didn't want to talk about it. Accused the reporter of having an "issue". 

I left out the infamous MSU deal before he went to Auburn too. We shall see. Everybody in Charlotte loves him and he's a GREAT athlete, no question.   
As far as what kind of person he is....I think that came out loud and clear at the presser the other day.  
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/05/2016 at 15:55

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/05/2016 at 16:10
Hater!!! Hahahaha....
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/07/2016 at 15:27
My Priest is pulling for/praying for the Panthers… and Cam Newton...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/07/2016 at 16:03
Cats - 34
Ponies - 10

Still hoping for a upset. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic