OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Photography > Hot Shots
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Photo Contest #25-MAN'S BEST FRIEND - March, 2016
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Photo Contest #25-MAN'S BEST FRIEND - March, 2016

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyote95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/22/2016 at 07:44
Nice!       
"Life is like riding a bicycle . To keep balance you must keep moving" Albert Einstein
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/27/2016 at 02:05
My dog Ginger...

Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/27/2016 at 08:02
Great pictures! 
If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
Skylar McMahon View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Capt. BlowHard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skylar McMahon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/2016 at 12:23
Hayden's new puppy.

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/2016 at 13:32
Originally posted by Skylar McMahon Skylar McMahon wrote:

Hayden's new puppy.

Going to be hard to beat that.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Capt. BlowHard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skylar McMahon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/2016 at 13:34
I don't know Lynn, Matt, Doug, and Ted, all have some very good photos.

It's going to be a tough vote.

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/2016 at 13:50
Nah. I was going to enter until I saw yours. After all, it's "man's best friend" and that photo has it all.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Capt. BlowHard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skylar McMahon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/2016 at 14:06
Originally, I was going to set the camera up in front of Hayden and I shooting our bows in the back yard. But then last night I went to check on them and saw that and decided that I couldn't not take the photo. Thus being my new entry.

I say that you should still throw yours in the mix.  It won't hurt anything and it adds more content to this section.

DCAMM94 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/2016 at 14:23
Although personally I am quite content with existing explosives, I feel we must not stand in the path of improvement. -Winston Churchill
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Capt. BlowHard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skylar McMahon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/2016 at 14:23
Decker, did you paint your toes last night?
DCAMM94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/2016 at 14:38
Busted.
Although personally I am quite content with existing explosives, I feel we must not stand in the path of improvement. -Winston Churchill
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Capt. BlowHard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skylar McMahon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/2016 at 14:39
I doubt you did it. Looks like the girls got you. Lol  Big Grin
DCAMM94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/2016 at 14:39
I love that picture because T was so mad at me when I "won" Sammy at our daughter's preschool auction that she cussed me up and down.  Clearly, she has warmed up to him since.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/2016 at 14:59
Could be blackmail material in the future, when T wants to doubt your decisions in the futureWhistling
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Capt. BlowHard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skylar McMahon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/2016 at 15:00
He's a great looking dog.

DCAMM94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/2016 at 16:43
All true.  Sammy looks like a miniature sheep dog.  He's actually a "Morkie" - maltese/yorkie mix.  All terrier, without a doubt.  Sweet dog, though.  Perfect for my little angels to dote on.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/2016 at 17:31
LOL it looks like it's the head angel doing the doting...
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

338LAPUASLAP View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Scope Swapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 338LAPUASLAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/2016 at 21:24
Originally posted by Skylar McMahon Skylar McMahon wrote:

Hayden's new puppy.

Who buys a dog to win a photo contest?

Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Capt. BlowHard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skylar McMahon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/31/2016 at 09:20
Last day to get your entries in!
coyote95 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyote95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/31/2016 at 09:29

Penny gathering up some heat
"Life is like riding a bicycle . To keep balance you must keep moving" Albert Einstein
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic