OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Member's Trading Post > Firearms For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

$5 Raffle: APO Shop SuperSport Precision Rifle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garyalarson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: $5 Raffle: APO Shop SuperSport Precision Rifle
    Posted: October/09/2016 at 09:53
APO Custom Shop SuperSport Precision Rifle Package

The Guardian Long Range Competition is raffling off an Ashbury Precision Ordnance (APO) Custom Shop SuperSport Precision Rifle Package complete with Leupold Mark 4 rifle scope and LRA Bipod. This package retails for over $9,500…and we are giving the public the chance to purchase it for only $5 a ticket.

Click here to buy your $5 Ticket(s).

This rifle will be chambered in the winner’s choice!

The Guardian Long Range Competition is a full day precision shooting event held around the country. More importantly, 100% of funds raised by this competition will help reduce the orphan crisis by helping offset the financial cost for parents considering adoption and foster care through Bethany Christian ServicesSince 2014, the Guardian Long Range Competition has raised over $100,000 all through shooter donations.

This grand prize raffle is the culmination of the 2016 season, which featured 3 matches in North Carolina and Michigan where our title sponsor, APO, has donated over $36,000 in rifles and chassis toward this mission.

Click here to buy your $5 Ticket(s).

Raffle Tickets & Winner

Tickets will be sold until Saturday October 15th at 4:00pm. There is no limit to the amount of tickets you can purchase. The winner will be announced via live recording on the evening of October 15th.

Guardians, we are live with the Grand Prize raffle open to the public! For only $5, you can be walking away with this beautiful Ashbury Precision Ordnance Custom Shop Supersport rifle Package valued

at over $9,500. Winner will be announced the evening of Saturday 10/15.

Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/09/2016 at 11:28
I'm going to grab a few, to chassis I won at the last guardian is flipping unreal nice..... Plus as much as APO supports the guardian I'll buy a few just because...
P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
garyalarson View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garyalarson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/09/2016 at 11:38
Originally posted by Bigdaddy0381 Bigdaddy0381 wrote:

I'm going to grab a few, to chassis I won at the last guardian is flipping unreal nice..... Plus as much as APO supports the guardian I'll buy a few just because...

You are right about that brother!! Someone's walking away with a sweet weapon system. Only a handful of companies will give-a-way a rifle, but none I know give away one that you pick out the caliber and get Leupold Mark 4 scope and bipod.

What caliber will you get your rifle chambered in?
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/09/2016 at 17:36
7mm-08, one of my favorite rounds.

Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/09/2016 at 18:15
Originally posted by Bigdaddy0381 Bigdaddy0381 wrote:

7mm-08, one of my favorite rounds.

Brando, you mean the 7MM Winkle 😎!
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
garyalarson View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garyalarson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/09/2016 at 20:08
Why not .338 LM? Or 6 Dasher!
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/09/2016 at 20:21
338 LM would probably be my choice.   Worthy of the firearm you are offering in the lottery.  
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/09/2016 at 20:43
I like the 338LP and the 338RUM not much room here for those rounds to shine. I don't know much about the dasher. The 7-08 seems like a good all around round, but I don't have to decide until my numbers is pulled. So I have a little time left.

Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/09/2016 at 20:51
You are correct, I miss spoke. sorry Rifledude

Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/10/2016 at 03:57
How about 6XC?

Two of my friends are shooting them,
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
338LAPUASLAP View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Scope Swapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 338LAPUASLAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/10/2016 at 07:28
I'll never forget seeing this for the first time when it came out.  I believe I posted in on this site so everyone could see it maybe three or four years ago.

I thought .338LM was the design for this weapon system focusing on its potential.

I told myself maybe if I won the lottery.

Image result for ashbury international .338 LApua
No one
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/15/2016 at 07:15
Here she is!!!!!!

This 338LM SuperSport 20A2 rifle is an upgraded 2016 Guardian Long Range Competition Grand Prize Award!  This APO precision rifle is hand crafted by a USMC 2112/2111 Gunsmith Armorer lead gun building team at the Ashbury Precision Ordnance facility in Ruckersville, Virginia.  The 5-shot 100 yard acceptance group measured a client pleasing 0.368 inches and the base rifle weight is approx 14lbs!

The action is a precision machined SABER EX octagonal bolt action receiver hand fitted to a 20" Pinnacle Series Fluted 416R, 1-9.4 twist hand lapped stainless steel barrel chambered in .338 Lapua Magnum.  The tenon and muzzle ends of the barrel are indexed to a straightness of <.0002" clocked to 12 o'clock  and finished with a crisp 11 degree target crown nestled under a Thunder Beast muzzle brake.  The fire control mechanism is a Tubb T7T 2-Stage trigger set to a crisp 2.5lbs and the barreled action is finished in Cerakote H190 Armor Black.

The SABER SuperSport Alloy Series MOD-1 modular rifle chassis finished in Cerakote H-189Q Noveske Bazooka Green has a Push Button Adjustable Hybrid (PBA-H) shoulder stock fitted with a premium Limbsaver recoil pad, ergonomically adjustable with a folding hinge and set up for an optional monopod. The Ergo Slimline pistol grip is adjustable for both distance to trigger and grip angle.  The SABER A2 chassis has a 10rd detachable box magazine, SuperSport vented forend,  30 MOA rigid one piece monolithic rail, and 12" Picatinny accessory rails at 3, 6 and 9 o'clock.  The day optic is a Leupold Mark 4 4.5-14x50 with TMR reticle and 0.1mrad adjustments. The bipod set up is Ashbury's patented Anypoint Bipod Tripod Mount with a Harris 6-9" bipod.  Our congratulations to the winner

Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/15/2016 at 07:20
A text picture Matt Peterson sent.

SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/15/2016 at 16:09
sweet looking setup. 
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/15/2016 at 17:23
That's awesome Brandon.  I am jealous. 
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
Rancid Coolaid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rancid Coolaid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/15/2016 at 17:34
Wow!
Freedom is something you take.
Respect is something you earn.
Equality is something you whine about not being given.
338LAPUASLAP View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Scope Swapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 338LAPUASLAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/16/2016 at 13:19
Consider trades?

Or I'll pay you what you have into her!  She will go to the hairdresser though and get new a new color...HK grey or flat...

You keep the scope!!!

WIN-WIN

Cool

she might tighten up past 200 with the proper loads...

No one
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic