OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Firearms, Bows, and Ammunition > Firearms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

MATO (Beretta)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MATO (Beretta)
    Posted: November/05/2016 at 07:51
I am looking for a Magazine for a Beretta Mato Rifle. It needs to be the long version to fit a 300win mag.
Also looking for a Mato Wood stock so if anyone has one and wants to see please let me know.
Thanks.
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/05/2016 at 08:03
I don't have any extra magazines I'm willing to part with, nor do I have an extra wood stock. However, I do have a take-off synthetic stock in new condition from one of my Matos when I bought a wood stock for it. I'd be willing to sell the synthetic stock, if you're interested.
Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
sakomato View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sakomato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/05/2016 at 08:05
If you run across more magazines than you can use, let me know.  I could use another one.

Beretta had a sale on their wood stocks a few years ago and I bought 2 for friends.  Beautiful but I prefer synthetic as I use my rifles hard sometimes.

Beretta is having a hell of a sale on synthetics

http://www.berettausa.com/en-us/beretta-synthetic-stock-for-mato-rifle/ud5a0125/

Guns only have 2 enemies, rust and politicians
sakomato View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sakomato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/05/2016 at 08:08
Oops didn't mean to undercut your stock sale Ted, you were posting while I was typing
Guns only have 2 enemies, rust and politicians
samaki View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/05/2016 at 08:25
Hi Guys,
Thanks for the posts.

Thanks for the offer. But I have a spare synthitic stock I got for $90 from Beretta.
I was after wood stock for one of my Matos.

The Mag im after is for a 300 win Mag so I could use any of the long mags they made.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic