OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Photography > Hot Shots
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Photo Contest #42, September, 2017 -- AUTOMOBILES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Photo Contest #42, September, 2017 -- AUTOMOBILES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Photo Contest #42, September, 2017 -- AUTOMOBILES
    Posted: September/01/2017 at 14:48
Well, the past month kinda got away from us and we neglected to do a photo contest for August. 

The photo contest theme for September is "automobiles." Anything pertaining to any user-driven transportation machine with wheels -- for personal, commercial, or motorsports use -- including any accessory or part associated with same, is a valid photo subject.

Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
Sgt. D View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/01/2017 at 15:34

accessory or part

Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/01/2017 at 16:06
Great bumpers!
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/01/2017 at 20:09
We have a winner.

Wait, did Sgt. D take that picture this month?

Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Sgt. D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/01/2017 at 20:15
No, just wondering how specific he was about accessories....
Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/01/2017 at 20:22
That of course works...on multiple levels. If you had taken the photo, and took it today, it would qualify as an entry.
Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
Sgt. D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2017 at 13:38

She is like the most collectable cars...........unobtainable, out of reach $$$$$$$$ or simply too good to be true.........

Edited by Sgt. D - September/02/2017 at 13:51
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2017 at 13:48
Originally posted by Sgt. D Sgt. D wrote:

She is like the most collectable cars...........unobtainable, out of reach $$$$$$$$ or simply too good to be true.........

And..not worth the investment, in most (ALL) cases. 
If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2017 at 15:47
Indeed!

jonoMT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonoMT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/03/2017 at 23:59
If I took a picture like that I'd have a lot of 'splainin' to do at home. About as exciting as it gets will be me posting a picture driving the kids to soccer or basketball practice in a Toyota minivan.
Reaction time is a factor...
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/28/2017 at 10:46
Ted

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/28/2017 at 12:04
Left parked in a nice neighborhood near you Ted?

Edited by BeltFed - September/28/2017 at 12:12
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
tahqua View Drop Down
Have You Driven A Ford Lately?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/28/2017 at 12:40
I was at the grocer last week and couldn't tell if it was an 05 or 06.

Doug
magshooter1 View Drop Down
Optics Professional
Optics Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magshooter1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/28/2017 at 13:22
Originally posted by Sgt. D Sgt. D wrote:

accessory or part

I'd TRY to wreck that.....
Some people are educated BEYOND their intelligence.
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/28/2017 at 14:00
Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

Left parked in a nice neighborhood near you Ted?

I had some engineers visiting me from my company headquarters this week, and that is what they found yesterday morning when they went to their rental car in their hotel parking lot! Someone stole all 4 wheels during the night. Notice the car was sitting on landscape stones from the hotel parking lot planters. They called me to come pick them up for work, and I happened to have my camera with me.
Ted

mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/28/2017 at 15:05
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/28/2017 at 16:02
I'm with Beltfed. Wink
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/29/2017 at 12:34
Ted:
So how do they look mounted on your Tundra?

Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/29/2017 at 12:52
Whacko  Laugh

RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/29/2017 at 14:23
Whistling
Ted

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic