OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

'Free' Photo Upload Sites??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 'Free' Photo Upload Sites??
    Posted: December/08/2017 at 07:31
Anyone? 
If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/08/2017 at 09:08
opticstalk.com  Wink
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/08/2017 at 09:10
I use photobucket often
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/08/2017 at 13:15
OT says my pics are to big. 

Photobucket locked up all my pics.  

SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/08/2017 at 14:46
not sure of another....
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/08/2017 at 17:54
Photobucket should work, if memory serves me you have to share the pics and use the link you create to do so.

If the pics are too large a format you can also modify them to post using the OT server.

I use Dropbox to share pics with family and friends. Don’t know if you can do so when post pics on the OT, personally for security reasons I wouldn’t.
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/12/2017 at 10:14
I'm too "dum" to know how to make them smaller.... 
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/12/2017 at 11:25
I feel gooder now.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
coyote95 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyote95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/12/2017 at 12:55

Photobucket erased and put some bs label on all photos posted to OT and I still haven't got over it !

They now want  you to pay extra for sharing pictures to the third parties.

"Life is like riding a bicycle . To keep balance you must keep moving" Albert Einstein
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/12/2017 at 13:27
OT has a 1MB file size limit, so if a photo is larger than 1MB, you have to reduce file size. The method for reducing file size varies depending on what photo editor you have on your computer. Give me a call when you have some free time and I will walk you through how to do it over the phone.
Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
jonoMT View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonoMT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/12/2017 at 13:27
Flicker can work or Google photos. Neither is that great. 
Reaction time is a factor...
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/12/2017 at 13:28
Originally posted by mike650 mike650 wrote:

Photobucket should work, if memory serves me you have to share the pics and use the link you create to do so.

Photobucket no longer allows free photo sharing.
Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/12/2017 at 13:34
Ted

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/16/2018 at 06:16
Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

I feel gooder now.

Hmmmm, WHY??? Cause you feel smart as Mark???? Shocked 
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/16/2018 at 06:48
Originally posted by budperm budperm wrote:

Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

I feel gooder now.

Hmmmm, WHY??? Cause you feel smart as Mark???? Shocked 

Because I am not the only one who is intellectually challenged by that electronic communication device known as a compooter.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Alan Robertson View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Robertson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/20/2018 at 13:32
http://www.screencast.com/  has always worked well, for me.

A great "free" photo editor is called Irfanview.
It's fairly simple to operate and has some good features.
They've been around at least since the Win 95 days. Platform is fully upgraded to Win10.
"Garg'n uair dhuisgear"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic