OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > The Ed Show
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

How Old IS Eduardo?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 37>
Author
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/16/2019 at 13:00
Image result for steve mcqueen

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/16/2019 at 13:04
Eduardo is SO OLD that he remembers Greenie Stickum Caps!!!  

Vintage 1958 Mattel Greenie Roll Cap Gun Box

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/16/2019 at 13:07
Image result for the magna carta

Eduardo farted during the signing of the Magna Carta.........

Visit the Ed Show
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/16/2019 at 15:32
So he's aways been an old fart...
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/16/2019 at 15:44
Image result for george burns

Visit the Ed Show
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/18/2019 at 08:13
Vintage 1958 Mattel Greenie Roll Cap Gun Box

Ah, real Greenie Stickem Caps weren't roll caps, they peeled off of a sheet and stuck to the back of the cartridge case that went into many of the toy guns that Mattel made. The cartridge had a spring in it that launched a grey bullet when it was hit by the toy gun's hammer. The stickem cap went off (sometimes) when it was hit by the hammer. The roll caps were for the Tommy gun.

Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/18/2019 at 08:47
Show off.....  Just had be something that goes Bang!!!
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/18/2019 at 16:59
Related image

Sometimes we just put the box on the sidewalk and threw a big rock on it and blew em ALL up!     Bucky

Visit the Ed Show
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/19/2019 at 06:50
Sissy. We just put the roll on the porch steps, and hit it with one of dad's hammers.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/20/2019 at 07:27
I remember finding a railroad warning signal.  I didn't know what it was as it was a paper rapped 2" square with two big thick soft lead tabs.  A neighbor told me what it was.  It was intended to wrap the lead tabs around a rail.  When a train rolled over it....BOOM! loud enough for the conductor to hear over the roar of the diesels.

So, being young and stupid I wrapped it around the top rail on my parents brand new chain link fence.  I then climbed onto the roof and dropped a big rock on it...

I'm luck to have not gotten hit by any of the pieces of exploded rock... Shocked
It did blow out a window on that side of the house.... it also severely bent the 20' section of top rail it had been mounted to....

Needless to say, my backside was a tad sore for a while......  Lesson learned!  Embarrased
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/20/2019 at 07:55
Bud hadn't entirely become a redneck yet. He wasn't old enough to get a beer first.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/20/2019 at 08:27
Funny thing that.... Thank God, I never developed a taste for beer.  I wouldn't be here today if I had.... Cool 

Nope I was 8-9 years old and had only been smoking for 3 years... Wink
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/20/2019 at 12:20
That's about when my cousins started smoking.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/20/2019 at 13:26
Actually I was still an active Asthmatic at that point... i didn't start smoking till high school.
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/20/2019 at 17:55
My cousins were born rednecks. Then again, so was I, except I didn't smoke or drink; I just liked to fight.
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/20/2019 at 18:20
Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

My cousins were born rednecks. Then again, so was I, except I didn't smoke or drink; I just liked to fight.

"I wanna party with THIS guy..."
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/21/2019 at 05:27
Where's Brando's dumpster when you need it???
--Thomas Jefferson

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/21/2019 at 05:29
Here, hold my beer while I knock you out..... HEY you spilled my beer, I'm gonna kick your a......
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/21/2019 at 07:21
Originally posted by Kickboxer Kickboxer wrote:

Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

"I wanna party with THIS guy..."

The down side of that Dan was they were all country boys that grew up to be bigger than me. I'm just lucky they didn't hold grudges.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/22/2019 at 13:44
Related image

" That comment about spilling that beer has scared Eduardo out of seven year's growth! "  

Visit the Ed Show
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 37>
  Share Topic