OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > The Ed Show
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Old cars and trucks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 52>
Author
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/12/2021 at 10:47
There's water out there. As a matter of fact, drowning is the second most cause of death in the desert. 

Rain Subsides, But Flooding, Dangerous Conditions Ongoing - AZPM

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/12/2021 at 11:16
August Monsoon Storms -

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/13/2021 at 10:52
1953 Ford F-100 | Ford trucks, Classic ford trucks, Classic chevy trucks

Our old neighbor who was like a grandfather to me had a 1953 Ford PU.

1956 Ford Customline 272 V8 at Country Classic Cars - YouTube

He also had a 1956 Ford Custom. 

Ford Galaxie - Wikipedia

Later on he traded up to a 1962....

Visit the Ed Show
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/13/2021 at 10:58
I like the Ford truck, the color too!
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/13/2021 at 11:00
Originally posted by mike650 mike650 wrote:

I like the Ford truck, the color too!

👍
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/13/2021 at 11:14
Chevy C10 vs Ford F-100 Comparison | CJ Pony Parts

Visit the Ed Show
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/13/2021 at 17:37
Dad had a 1953 Ford pickup. It was a six cylinder, and I believe a 3 on the tree.
 That thing could pull the ass hole off an elephant through it's trunk, and then haul the elephant away.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/13/2021 at 18:51
Ha-ha... fond memories of 3-on-tree vehicles. I learned how to drive a stick while working for the phone company. Can you drive a stick shift... “sure” I said... they issued me a Ford van with a 3-on-tree... that morning I limped out the yard... by the end of the day I was driven’ a stick/shift pretty darn good. 😊 I’ve always had at least one vehicle with a stick ever since. 👍
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/13/2021 at 19:01
My dad taught me to drive a stick when I was 13 on the farm. An "old" 1950 Chevy pick-up with a wooden box on the back with a flatbed. 

He got real upset with me when I shoved it from First into Reverse one time out in the hayfield!  Bucky     

My daughter, Meghan, bought a Formula Firebird 1988 off a guy in his front yard in Pratt, Kansas. It was a 5 speed. She never had any instruction from me because Mom had divorced me and I was away in the oilfield and she never got any lessons from moi. 

Anyway, this car had an LT-1 Corvette engine in it....  Wink

Welp, she flew off the grass and promptly drove it a couple of hundred miles to Lawrence, Kansas. When she got there she called me and said: "Well, Dad, I'm a 5-speeder now!!"   

Laughing Audience High Resolution Stock Photography and Images - Alamy

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/13/2021 at 19:06
19,285 Original Miles: 1988 Pontiac Firebird

I never saw it. I understand it was orange. She once flattened a Stop sign with it when she released the clutch on a hill. !!  

The car was stuck on it and she got a ticket. It was way over-powered. 

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/13/2021 at 19:10
1988 Pontiac Firebird - Very Happy Owner
Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/14/2021 at 11:53
Honda Integra - Wikipedia

After the Firebird Meghan got a 5 speed Acura Integra.....she was the terror of DFW....

Pin on Texas

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/14/2021 at 11:54
HIGH-FIVE MIXMASTER INTERSECTION OF CENTRAL EXPRESSWAY AND I -635 DALLAS |  Roadtrip america, Birmingham united kingdom, Avenue des champs-élysées

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/14/2021 at 13:06
Dallas Freeway Tour, Texas - YouTube

Dallas, Texas      the High Five is freakin' unbelievable.....the most complex interchange in North America.....

The High Five Interchange, Dallas, Texas | Photographers gallery, London  art, Aerial

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2021 at 11:47
1957 Ford Ranchero, Blue/White, Refrigerator Magnet, 40 MIL

We had a 1957 Ford Ranchero on the farm....we used to use it in between replacing transmissions.....ours was precisely like this.....blue and white.....Found On Road Dead.....

All these Classic Cars weren't so classic when you had them......

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2021 at 11:50
1957 Ford Ranchero Deluxe

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/18/2021 at 19:25

Hemmings Find of the Day – 1966 Lincoln Continental | Lincoln continental,  Lincoln cars, Lincoln

Visit the Ed Show
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/18/2021 at 20:09
This was my first muscle car except mine was closer to British racing green in colour. It was a lot faster than it’s brakes and nearly lost my licence to speeding tickets.

God save the Empire!
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/19/2021 at 13:27
1966 Oldsmobile Cutlass - Pictures - CarGurus

And So it Goes in Shreveport: The White House is About to &quot;Punk&quot; Your  Doctors Office

Can you see that car? A 1966 Olds Cutlass just like mine!   

Visit the Ed Show
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/19/2021 at 13:50
nice cars!
God save the Empire!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 52>
  Share Topic