OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > The Ed Show
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Old cars and trucks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 52>
Author
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/28/2021 at 17:35
Big Grin
Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/04/2021 at 07:55
James Bond Aston Martin DB10 Spectre vehicle up for auction - BBC News

Bond's Aston Martin DB 10 from SPECTRE....

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/04/2021 at 18:45
1962 FORD Galaxie 500 RARE G code 406 tri power 405hp for sale, Muscle  Cars, Collector, Antique, and Vintage Cars, Street Rods, Hot Rods, Rat  Rods, and Trucks for sale by KC

Years ago on the farm my neighbor (who was like a grandfather to me..) traded in his 1956 Ford for a used 1962 Ford....

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/04/2021 at 18:46
Johnny Carson: Hilarious Phrases You&amp;#39;ll Never Hear, Tonight Show 1989 -  YouTube

"Maybe BeltFed will come out of his coma and contribute something intelligible...."    

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/10/2021 at 07:43
1961 Lincoln Continental Convertible | Beverly Hills Car Club

1961 Lincoln Continental Convertible 

1961 Lincoln Continental Convertible - Promotional Photo Poster -  Contemporary - Prints And Posters - by Poster-Rama | Houzz

1961 LINCOLN CONTINENTAL CONVERTIBLE - Interior | Lincoln continental,  Volkswagen, Convertible

Visit the Ed Show
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/10/2021 at 08:55
With suicide doors.
The original lead sled.

Ed, I'll have to admit, you are coming up with some cool classics.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/10/2021 at 18:20
BeltFed.....you and me are BUNKMATES........     Bucky

By Ken Levine: My day with Johnny Carson (for those who remember Johnny  Carson)

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/10/2021 at 18:22
Johnny Carson: Hilarious Phrases You&amp;amp;#39;ll Never Hear, Tonight Show 1989 -  YouTube

"The OLDER the vehicle, the more BeltFed contributes...."     

The Dismal Swamp - The Optics Talk Forums - Page 676

Visit the Ed Show
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/11/2021 at 18:48
I
I saw a 1937 Pontiac in an ally while on patrol one day and I just fell in love with it. I think it's the head lights, long passenger compartment and long body with the big fenders that gets me.

Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/16/2021 at 10:11
One of my cousins bought a 1940 or 41 Buick like this back in 1977. It was a barn find. It had about 4,000 miles on it. and had a straight 8 in it. The story was, a young man bought the car new, and when the war started he went into the Army. He parked the car in his parents barn and left for the Army. He never returned and his parents left the car in the barn. That's where my cousin got it from.
He was running my uncle's gas station in Russellville, Ky. where I gassed up on my way home from visiting relatives. The car was setting in one of the bays and my cousin had to show it to me. All the car needed was some TLC and replacement of dry rotted tires, hoses, belts, and other parts, and maybe new upholstery.
It's another one of my favorites.  
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/16/2021 at 13:59
Excellent
Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/04/2022 at 08:18
Adding Oil – Bits and Pieces

Visit the Ed Show
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/04/2022 at 10:21
Was that a jug of K-Y? Make more sense that way.
God save the Empire!
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/04/2022 at 17:18
when you bend over i see every bit of christmas

"You know what they say about those Asian girls...."   

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/04/2022 at 17:19
Sideways (2004) Trailer #1 | Movieclips Classic Trailers - YouTube

Visit the Ed Show
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/04/2022 at 18:03
Well since the oil coming out of that jug was black, and new motor oil is golden, I'd say it was a set up shot. That or she just wanted to get even with her boy friend by dumping an oily mess on his engine.

Just an observation.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/04/2022 at 18:18
Favorite SCP? - 4ChanArchives : a 4Chan Archive of /x/

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/15/2022 at 17:18
Visit the Ed Show
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/16/2022 at 04:33
Originally posted by Dogger Dogger wrote:

Was that a jug of K-Y? Make more sense that way.

Laugh
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/16/2022 at 05:25
Favorite SCP? - 4ChanArchives : a 4Chan Archive of /x/

Visit the Ed Show
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 52>
  Share Topic