OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

people are crazy...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 20>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
tahqua View Drop Down
Have You Driven A Ford Lately?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: people are crazy...
    Posted: December/17/2020 at 06:56
There is a sickness going on here
Doug
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/16/2020 at 10:43
Originally posted by supertool73 supertool73 wrote:

Ed is that designssalad site satire?

So how does a dead man get a woody so that nasty chick can have sex with him?  And the bigger question is, how does he ejaculate if he is dead? 

Anything is possible:

f you die face-down, your blood could also conceivably settle in your penis—which creates the appearance of a boner. But the chances of going out with a bang are pretty slim, says Judy Melinek, M.D., forensic pathologist and coauthor ofWorking Stiff: Two Years, 262 Bodies, and the Making of a Medical Examiner.

It’s actually more possible that your penis will look like it’s ejaculated after you’ve died. “Sometimes we’ll find discharge near the penis on a corpse, but this comes from the passive seeping of fluid from the prostate gland,” Dr. Melinek says. “It’s leakage—not ejaculate.” 

Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/16/2020 at 10:17
Ed is that designssalad site satire?

So how does a dead man get a woody so that nasty chick can have sex with him?  And the bigger question is, how does he ejaculate if he is dead? 

Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/16/2020 at 10:15
A few weeks back Elon Musk had 4 tests done in the same day.  2 showed positive 2 showed negative. 

If they can't even get the tests right, really makes you wonder about the "cure"
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
Sgt. D View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/16/2020 at 10:00
Originally posted by Kickboxer Kickboxer wrote:

Still a high number of instances (not reported or even hinted at by the communist media now rampant within the United States) of things like a fatal auto accident where the driver and a passenger tested positive for CV19 reported as "cause of death... COVID-19".  Friends and family said they had exhibited no signs of the disease...
A high percentage of false positives are being reported...especially with the "fast COVID test"...

There is an attempt to "reset" the world... one world order and all that garbage.  If it can be done in the United States, the rest of the world will be easy.  

There is no "IF"!!! If Trump can't stop this here and now we are all staring it right in the face!! That is ultimately what this is all about anyway.............

Those who hold office in world gov will be the "haves" and the rest will be the "have nots".
The subjects and slaves to the ruling lords of misery........

All you liberal m00rons are blind to the future you are choosing for yourselves and your children........and the rest of us!
Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/16/2020 at 07:35
Still a high number of instances (not reported or even hinted at by the communist media now rampant within the United States) of things like a fatal auto accident where the driver and a passenger tested positive for CV19 reported as "cause of death... COVID-19".  Friends and family said they had exhibited no signs of the disease...
A high percentage of false positives are being reported...especially with the "fast COVID test"...

There is an attempt to "reset" the world... one world order and all that garbage.  If it can be done in the United States, the rest of the world will be easy.  

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/24/2020 at 08:59

Hammer Film Productions | Hammer horror films, Hammer films, Hammer movie

https://designssalad.com/morgue-worker-was-arrested-after-she-give-a-birth-to-a-dead-mans-baby.....

https://designssalad.com/morgue-worker-was-arrested-after-she-give-a-birth-to-a-dead-mans-baby/

Visit the Ed Show
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/24/2020 at 06:50
I am SICK of governors who think they are kings, of senators and congressmen who think they are "leaders" instead of servants, of government personnel who get paid their salary every 2 weeks while preaching to the public why it is OK for them to NOT be able to work and get paid...
One of the great bands of all times said it better...

Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/19/2020 at 12:13
Originally posted by Son of Ed Son of Ed wrote:

Did anybody else get blocked out of SWFA for seventeen hours?? 

Stan and Oliver - Laurel and Hardy Fan Art (30802809) - Fanpop | Laurel and  hardy, Stan laurel oliver hardy, Stan laurel

No, it was just you, Eduardo...
Just kidding... yes, the system was "unreachable" for about that long, but I believe they were doing maintenance.  

Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/19/2020 at 10:58
Did anybody else get blocked out of SWFA for seventeen hours?? 

Stan and Oliver - Laurel and Hardy Fan Art (30802809) - Fanpop | Laurel and  hardy, Stan laurel oliver hardy, Stan laurel

Visit the Ed Show
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/19/2020 at 10:42
Where do you put the CDs???

Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/18/2020 at 14:39
Johnny Carson: Hilarious Phrases Youll Never Hear, Tonight Show 1989 -  YouTube

" Edweirdo is still listening to a 1974 Grundig Party Boy 500 radio....."     

Oldie Radio - The Optics Talk Forums - Page 25

Visit the Ed Show
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/13/2020 at 06:01
more accurately....their idiots.

They probably have the latest top of the line cellphone too...
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/13/2020 at 06:00
That’s a hoot Dan. Wonder what they’d do if faced with something really challenging like a percolator - “Hey, where do you put the pods in?”
God save the Empire!
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/12/2020 at 19:27
I try very hard to give humanity "the benefit of the doubt".  I am more often than not disappointed...

Because I have purchased the Sony 300 disc CD-changer in the past, I get questions on its operations, etc.  Today... the question I got was almost more than I could stand... "How do I hear the music?".  OBVIOUSLY this person bought the thing thinking it was a boombox that one loads with CDs and then just hit PLAY and listen for HOURS... not understanding that at the very least it requires an amplifier/receiver, speakers and the associated connective cabling to make it work.  I have two of them that I should sell... I got mine for $399.00 each... they are now selling for $1599.99 (discontinued item).  However, there is no replacement item of equivalent capability so I'll just hang on to them.
People are crazy...

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/03/2020 at 10:47
Your election has wheels???

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/03/2020 at 08:19
This election is going to drive me to drink.....
Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/03/2020 at 08:15
Originally posted by RifleDude RifleDude wrote:

Plaid Padded Overshirt | Red skelton, Belly laughs, Movie stars

Visit the Ed Show
Sgt. D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/03/2020 at 08:14
Have to believe that the dems have something big planned seeing that they must know they have no legitimate chance of winning. Guess we'll know by tomorrow what that "big thing" is. Their efforts of fraud and cheating will likely be blatant and off the charts obvious. Like a population of 1 million having a voter turnout of 1.8 million............Will be sooo glad when all this is old news!! 
Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/03/2020 at 08:00
I have voted in Alabama for 22 years, though several times by absentee ballot due to travel/deployment.  Never has there been a line a my polling place.  Today, my wife and I arrived at 0630 for an opening at 0700... there were 15 people already standing at the door when we got there (and BTW, no one here in this town is "AFRAID" of CV19... masks went on upon entry to the building, as required by MeMaw Ivey, came off as soon as out the door) and by the time we exited, there was a line all around the parking lot all the way out to the roadway...several hundred feet and well over 100 people... people were having to park on the highway.  Passed another polling place on the way back home and it was similarly crowded.  One year, I voted at about 1800 after work and I was number 71 (less than 7 people per hour).  I would say there is a huge support for the President in this area...
I've seen 1 Biden sign in this area, have never spoken to anyone voting for him.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 20>
  Share Topic