OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Critter Cooking Café
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Is Meatloaf a critter?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is Meatloaf a critter?
    Posted: April/03/2020 at 14:06
Meatloaf in crockpot.....

First slice up two onions and line the bottom of the crockpot.....pour a little soy sauce on the onions 'just because'....

Get two pounds of hamburger and throw it in a big bowl....mix in bread crumbs ( about a cup ) ....you can use Panko or real bread or Lay's Nacho Cheese Doritos!  

Add: 

Worchestershire sauce

BBQ sauce

Ketchup ( or just plain tomato sauce---I used crushed tomatoes this time )

Garlic ( as much as you want )

Louisiana sauce ( pour! ) 

one or two eggs

paprika ( ? )

Hickory salt

pepper

squish it all up.....squishy

put meat loaf on onions...coat meat loaf with ketchup and BBQ sauce and a bunch of crumbled up bacon pieces....

dump in some cauliflower ( or whatever )and a can of diced tomatoes...

add frozen french fries or other potato substitute...

dump on a quart of mushrooms and bury with pepper....

cook on HIGH for three hours....

......pig out!  

Visit the Ed Show
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/03/2020 at 17:29
Thunbs Up
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/04/2020 at 04:27
👍💥
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/04/2020 at 04:31
GRANDPA EATS PICKLEBOYS MEATLOAF! - YouTube

Visit the Ed Show
tahqua View Drop Down
Have You Driven A Ford Lately?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/04/2020 at 05:58
Yummy
Doug
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/04/2020 at 12:20
Amazon.com : Mrs. Renfros Hot Jalapeno Green Salsa, 16 Ounce ...

Pour some of this on it!!!  OMG!!!!    

Visit the Ed Show
Scrumbag View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/06/2020 at 01:14
Thinking of doing a venison meatloaf myself this week...

Scrummy
Was sure I had a point when I started this post...
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/31/2020 at 18:14
Breaking News - YRTC - The Nebraska Signal

The last time I made meatloaf I made it as above BUT I added about 4 oz of HONEY into the mix!!

OMG!!!!

Best meatloaf on Earth!  

I cooked it one hour on High and two hours on Low!  Perfect! 

Visit the Ed Show
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/01/2020 at 04:44
👍👍👍🥃
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/05/2021 at 05:12
Breaking News - YRTC - The Nebraska Signal

My newest nuance to this recipe is using crushed-up croutons instead of 'bread crumbs'....Panko Bread Crumbs is like dust or sand! Crushed-up croutons have some BODY and really hold the meat together!

I have also started using Beef Gravy poured around the meat loaf and then cooking it rather than diced tomatoes!  Freaking Amazing. 

Visit the Ed Show
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/05/2021 at 10:09
Of course Meatloaf is a critter. Haven't you ever heard "Paradise by the Dashboard Lights"?

He's also a vegetarian.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/17/2022 at 06:37

Another meatloaf masterpiece yesterday...

As you know I have been cooking my potatoes and carrots and onions now FIRST for four hours to make sure they get cooked! I put them in the bottom of the crock pot and splash on some Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder and basil and parsley and then a dust storm of black pepper....turn on High and go read a book.

Later I mix up the meatloaf baby loaded with garlic, various BBQ sauces, ketchup, eggs, honey, crushed croutons, Louisiana sauce, the kitchen sink...

Then I plop the meat Medicine Ball on top of the potatoes. Yesterday I then piled ketchup and BBQ sauce on top, put three pieces of bacon on top of that, and then poured in a huge can of Progresso Tomato Basil soup and one can of diced tomatoes.

Added two cans of French cut green beans, a quart of mushrooms and buried them under a blizzard of black pepper....(I don't use a pepper shaker---I just use THE CAN!)....

Put the lid back on and let it cook for three more hours on High....

Another freaking Masterpiece....  Light It Up

Visit the Ed Show
ElisPisis View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElisPisis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/27/2023 at 04:36
Thanks for sharing your meatloaf recipe with us. I will definitely give it a try soon. If you are a big fan of ground meat, you must try cabbage and kielbasa seasoned with spices, such as garlic, paprika, and pepper. This dish can be boiled, baked, or pan-fried and often served with other side dishes such as potatoes, vegetables, or bread.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic