OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Member's Trading Post > Optics For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

FS: Vortex Razor 8x42 binoculars

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dark Lord of Optics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS: Vortex Razor 8x42 binoculars
    Posted: February/28/2007 at 18:19
I figured that someone had to put the first thread in here.

I am selling a pair of Vortex Razor 8x42 binoculars.  You can read the reviews on these in the binoculars forum.  These were a SHOT show sample, I believe, when I bought them.  They are in flawless condition and come with all the standard Razor accessories: extra set of eyecups, straps, etc.

$500 plus shipping if you pay with Paypal.  For shipping, you pay the actual shipping cost to wherever you are from California.

3% less, if you pay with money order (that is the fee that Paypal charges me).

SOLD.

Thanks.
ILya

Edited by koshkin
gusser View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gusser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/17/2007 at 07:26
koshkin; I am interested in the Razors if you still have them. Please e-mail me your phone # and I will call you if thats alright. I prefer to do buis face to face or over phone not by e-mail thanks GUS
birdhunter View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote birdhunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/02/2007 at 10:29
Koshkin, did you sell your Vortex 8x42s?  If not what are you asking for them and what would the shipping cost be to North Carolina zip 27243.  If you did sell them can I ask where you bought them since you didn't get them from SWFA?  I am looking for a hight quality pair of binoculars in the 7x or 8x in 40-43mm for hunting.  Any suggestions?  I have looked at all the big name binoculars and I really liked the Swarovski SLC and Leica Trivoids for the great glass and the savings of $$.  Thanks for your help.  bird_hunter66
Birdhunter
koshkin View Drop Down
Dark Lord of Optics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/02/2007 at 11:26
I already sold them, birdhunter.

ILya
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic