OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Ah yes Memories

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ah yes Memories
    Posted: January/17/2008 at 06:23
Laugh%20Above What I can tell you is that to this day the hair down there is straight, NO CURL!!!!! LOL
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
8shots View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Lord Of The Flies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8shots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/17/2008 at 06:09

And for the full experience, please take your shirt off!!!!

8shots View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Lord Of The Flies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8shots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/17/2008 at 06:04
Originally posted by cheaptrick cheaptrick wrote:

Was it something like this... Yikes

No, more like this:

tahqua View Drop Down
Have You Driven A Ford Lately?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/17/2008 at 03:57
That is funny, you and Wouter should get along just fine.
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/17/2008 at 03:32
Was it something like this... Yikes
If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
Dale Clifford View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dale Clifford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/16/2008 at 11:07
some people got a thing for electricity--- I've heard sponging the contact area before hand with salty water takes the sting out of it.
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/16/2008 at 09:43
Not as bad as that Tazer though I'll bet!!!!!!! LMAO

Cyborg
8shots View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Lord Of The Flies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8shots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/16/2008 at 09:41
Nice one Cyborg!!! I had a similiar one once going after guineafowl. Farmer told us that the current was off. Somehow I got halfway through the wire strands before the current hit my kidneys!!
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/16/2008 at 07:33
My son, asked me about electric fences, and it brought back a time when I was around his age. I thought some of the Sadists here might find it funny.

I was with some friends, and we all know how that is, we love them, but they do tend to cause a lack in judgement. We decided that we'd go fishing down at the tidal creek, on the other side of old man Freemans farm. The only problem here is do you walk around, which is a very long walk or do you cut through his farm and cut your journey extensively. You know what we decided, you were young once too.
Well the old man had a hog pen, that we had to cut through, and it had an electric fence, the fact that even the really big hogs stayed clear of this, should have been a clue.
Richard who was yhe oldest of us went first, and stepped on the wire and proceeded about his business, I figure rubber soles were insulating from the shock. James went next, and held the fence down with his feet as well, so far so good. I'm the last one to go across, and everyone had left their gear on my side of the fence. I was handing the gear over to the fellas, then it was my turn to cross.
I placed my foot on the fence and began to place my weight, when the wire was on the ground, I began to cross. Now you have to envision the fact that this wire was just about slim and the twins level, and there was dew on the grass pasture that we had just crossed. I'm sure that you can figure out what happened next, just in case you can't, I'll tell ya, as the memory is electronically engraved in my brain. Wet shoes, crotch high electric wire, wet shorts ( the grass was rather high) a boy standing on that wire wearing said wet, and slippery soled shoes, and wet swim shorts = Bad JUJU.
Just about the time I was bringing my other leg across the wire the wire came out from under the foot that had been holding it down. Did I mention the fact the fence was at the same level as slim and the twins? Yeah I guess I did.
You know how when you pull the string on a light fixture and the bulb lights up? I learned first hand that simply putting an electrical charge to that same pull string will cause the bulbs to light up as well. Yeah that's right, Two 120 watt SOFT WHITES, and ONE FLOURESCENT TUBE. I bit my tongue, and my lower lip.
I also noticed that slim and the twins have been getting even all these years since, as they continually are getting me in trouble.    

Cyborg
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic