OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Walmart gets hospitals?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Walmart gets hospitals?
    Posted: February/19/2008 at 14:38

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Insurance/InsureYourHealth/WalMartExpandingInStoreHealthClinics.aspx

Check this out. Wal mart planning on getting clinics in store. What is next? One day Wal mart will have Mcdonalds to leave your kids at, while your wife shops, your brother gets his eyes exammed for glasses, and your wierd brother in law is rolling back and forth in a wheel chair between Walmart's clinic and Walmart's Attorney's office threating to sue while making an appointment at the clinic to fix his leg he broke after falling down in the bathroom which had no "caution wet floor sign". Now talk about a family outing!

Edited by Chris Farris II - February/19/2008 at 14:39
One day your life will flash before your eyes; Make sure it's worth watching.
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/19/2008 at 14:43
Ours already have McDonalds, or Subway restaurants in them. Eye doctors and such as well, some even have a bank in them too.
Kinda like in Demoltion Man when everything was Taco Bell............
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/19/2008 at 14:46
the only place you can go to get your taxes and your hair done at the same time, like rodney carrington said "if they put a titty bar in that place nobody would ever leave wal mart, i'll take a corn dog and a table dance, we got some shopping to do but not before we see some nipples"
They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/19/2008 at 14:50
LOL........... You just Know Ron White will have a field day with the strip joint in the Wal-Mart thing............. Yeah I do..............OK you can roll em up now................

Cyborg
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/19/2008 at 14:52
put em away we seen em!
They call me "Boots"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/19/2008 at 14:55
Where is ACSF? LMAO.......... Like the sig line P

Cyborg
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/19/2008 at 14:55
thanks i figured you would!
They call me "Boots"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/19/2008 at 15:14
We have nail salons and Mcdonalds,and archades and eye Dr already. Wal-mart is taking over the world..
P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
silver View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/19/2008 at 17:27
"Don't look Ethel..." Ray Stevens    Peeker

Jerry%20Springer
Guy's I'm just thinking about what amature night would look like at a Walmart strip...Eat%20and%20Drink clubSmokingCheersProtestPuker
I mean think how many of the gals would need to go past lawn and garden first

"Mamma's got her boobs out..." Rodney Carington
"If we weren't all crazy we, We would go insane."   Jimmie Buffet

WWW.formitch.com

silver View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/19/2008 at 17:40
Ya ever wonder where Walmart in china gets thier cheap stuff?
"If we weren't all crazy we, We would go insane."   Jimmie Buffet

WWW.formitch.com

pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/19/2008 at 17:42
usa?
They call me "Boots"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
medic52 View Drop Down
Optics Professional
Optics Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote medic52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/22/2008 at 13:12
I hate going in there..............I live in small town and its the only store....
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." G.K. Chesterton
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/22/2008 at 13:19
yeah My town ain't real small but it is like redneck central
P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/22/2008 at 13:25
i live within 20 miles of one its a very small town and all it did was make the grocery stores in town more competitive and the  walmart store itself is very nice and is never busy, unlike the other wal mart stores 30-50 miles away they best time to go shop in the other ones is after 2100hrs then its not so busy but ours isnt busy.
They call me "Boots"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
Dale Clifford View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dale Clifford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/22/2008 at 13:40
you shouldn't see this as any thing other than a very desperate attempt to bolster sagging sales, particularly in their higher end "fashion" clothing and electronics. low margin food and staple items are not enough to attract the "tennis ball and toothpaste" group. The PA,s NP,s and other medicals attracting from the clinics and docs from outlying areas will further alienate them from sending their patients to wally. As wally's sales declines they will no longer be able to pump growth, and look to foreign markets llike china.
furboom View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furboom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/24/2008 at 20:31
i can hear it now.  "hey honey, after you get your prostate checked, could you pick up some milk, eggs, and get an oil change on the pick-up".
It's all about SHOT PLACEMENT!
tahqua View Drop Down
Have You Driven A Ford Lately?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/24/2008 at 20:48
What ever the case may be, and I'm not a Walmart shopper, if it brings a nominal amount of medical care to people that might not bother, I'm for it.
Many people don't bother to have problems checked for fear of doctors, costs or consequences. If they can go into Walmart to take care of themselves or a family member I'm all for it. It's not like they are performing neurosurgery. I have no doubt that a Walmart doctor would tell you to seek more help if it was serious.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic