TEAM SWFA - Admin
1. Keep it Clean. If you have to ask yourself whether or not it's clean...DON’T POST IT! If you are not comfortable with your wife or young child looking over your shoulder and seeing it...DON’T POST IT!
Examples of inappropriate material to post include (but are not limited to):
· Pornographic photos (including either full OR partial nudity and “see through” clothing), images, and verbal depictions.
· Profane language, including obscene slang terms.
· Obvious racial slurs.
· Extreme gore / “blood & guts.” This applies to hunting images as well. Only respectful "Hero Shots" of harvested game can be posted. Pictures of bloody game, game hanging, or game in the bed of a pick-up truck are not respectful to the game animal and portray a negative image of ethical hunting.
· Posting links to any of the above.
2. No personal attacks. If you think someone is an idiot, (chances are) everyone else does too. No need to post it.
3. Do not advertise other retailers selling the same or similar products as SWFA, this includes posting links to other retailers for products sold by SWFA. SWFA does not provide this forum as a vehicle to redirect customers to our competition.
4. Keep religious and political discussions to any of the sub-forums located under the "Everything Else" category.
5. PM stands for Private Message. Do not publicly share PM's without the consent of the sender.
6. The Optics Talk forum is not to be used as a customer service tool for SWFA customers. Tracking numbers, Order Status, Credit Card issues, etc. need to be directed to our Customer Service Professionals at 972-617-7056 from 8 a.m -5 p.m CDT or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. For Sale ads are to be placed in Member's Trading Post area only. Read the For Sale Rules prior to selling.
8. SWFA's OpticsTalk forum is a peaceful community of like minded shooting, hunting and outdoors enthusiasts. Open minded, logical, rational debates are healthy and welcome. Close minded, agenda pushing, strong handed debates (bordering on arguments) to prove one's position or point simply for the sake of winning or to gain some perceived power are not welcome.
Edited by Chris Farris - February/24/2014 at 15:15